TN Police SI eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification: The notification regarding the recruitment of Tamil Nadu Sub – Inspector of Police has been released having all the details including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection procedure.
The recruitment of sub- inspector of police is done by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board. The official website for applying online www.tnusrbexams.net. The notifications are released from time to time and this time large number of vacancies has been announced.
TN Police SI Eligibility criteria
For both men/women: 20 yrs. To 28 yrs.
- for sc/st : 33 yrs. (maximum age limit)
- for ex- servicemen: 45 yrs. (maximum age limit)
- for destitute widow: 35 yrs. (maximum age limit)
- for candidates of department: 45 yrs. (maximum age limit)
TN Police ASI Physical ability
- For men (general): 170 cm (minimum)
- For men(sc/st): 167 cm (minimum)
- For women (general): 159 cm (minimum)
- For women (sc/st) : 157 cm (minimum)
- For men: 81 – 86 cm.
- For women: not applicable
- Physical endurance test
- For men: in 7 minutes 1500 meters race.
- For women: in 2 minutes 30 seconds 400 meters race.
- For ex- servicemen: in 8 minutes 1500 meter race.
There are other tests also which includes long jump, high jump, shot put, running and rope climbing. The rope climbing event is only for men not women.
The job aspirants must be graduate from recognized board/ university or institution. They must know tamil language and should have studied as a subject either in 10th class or 12th class.
This is the success in bags of job opportunity knocking at the door of the youth aspirants, so it’s a great chance for eager and interested applicants seeking government jobs in police department to grab this opportunity and apply for the job in the tamil nadu police department. The applicants can regularly visit the official site for the latest updates.